Safety talks are an informal safety meeting that generally focuses on safety topics related to the specific job or industry such as workplace hazards, and safe work practices, among others.
Meetings are usually 10-15 minutes in length and conducted at the job site prior to the start of a shift. Safety talks can also be used for health and safety discussions to help promote a culture of safety at your organization.
Tool & Equipment
- Fire extinguisher use
- Hand tool safety
- Mechanical saw safety
- Personal Protective Equipment: An overview
- Business continuity planning resources
- Cold stress prevention
- Hot work: cutting & welding
- The ins and outs of hot work permits
- Avoid slips, trips, and falls in the workplace
- 9 tips to good housekeeping
- Workers face increased health risks as temperatures rise
- Understanding Lockout/Tagout
- Hazard Communication: What is it?